BDA Diving Club
BDA is a nice diving club!
The diving club is open to all divers and patented divers from all diving organizations (PADI, CMAS, Federations, NAUI, SSI, …).
Where to find us ?
We are waiting for you every Wednesday at 8.30 pm at the most modern swimming pool in Belgium. The pool is also equipped with a stainless steel tank.
Its full address: SPORTCITY, 2 Avenue Salome 1150 Woluwe-Saint-Pierre (Brussels).
You can nevertheless rent on site your diving equipment: bottle, stab and also regulator.
The activities of the club:
- Diving certifications, training and refresh
- Discover scuba diving and party’s
- Incentives for companies
- Diving trips every weekend in Belgium or Zeeland.
- Diving courses for children and teens during school holidays
- Regular trips to the swimming pool Némo 33 (Brussels), the deepest in Europe (35 meters)
- Trips and / or liveabords organized several times a year for members.
- Social events, …
Questions or you want to try:
In conclusion for any information, do not hesitate to come to see us on a Wednesday evening at 20:30.
Anyway, preferably notify us of your next visit: firstname.lastname@example.org